Hello there gorgeous girls
We have some very informative insight and we are so very excited to share this with you guys! We are able to offer our brides advice we never could before. For years of planning we thought we were pros but yet, did we didn’t have any idea the insight at that time, that we’re about to share with you today.
After countless Weddings and years of planning, we thought we were experts, pros, yet we never knew how it was to be a real Bride …ourselves, until we up and got married, of course !
Now, let’s sit back and rewind time. If we knew half, of the things we knew today, after walking down that aisle, we would’ve been able to offer our Brides some wonderful in-tell !
This being said we are so pleased to announce some very helpful for Ciao Bella Tips and Tricks for you, our New and upcoming Brides.
Ciao Bella Tips & Tricks take Note:
1. A huge tip you want to avoid is don’t overdo the DIY items, ask for help.
2. Find a bakery near your venue so you don’t have to worry about it being in the vehicle for too long, traffic, car accidents etc. The Wedding Cake needs to be set up 3-prior to reception.
3. Buy two sets of wedding shoes, one beautiful pair and one more comfortable pair- for dinner,dancing and after hours.
4. Don’t drink too much the morning of, I know I know we are about to sound like your parents right now but just trust us when we say, you’re not going to be able to last all day.
5. Make sure you eat a hearty breakfast! I know, now we still like your mother but this is very important! We know how nerve-racking it is to eat early in the morning, on your wedding day nonetheless, but it’s a must.
6. Make sure all of your girls / bridesmaids are well rested.
7. Take a second to breathe and enjoyed each and every moment. This is the day…. you’ve waited your whole life for…..take every second of it in.
8. The day goes by so quickly, be make sure to at least say hi to all the guests who may have traveled far, to be there for you on your Wedding day-. If you can’t get around to saying hi, to everyone —that is.
9. We learned it’s best to do a Thank you to the guests, with our Bride and Groom, with a song after the of the toast speeches.( To accomplished this ) Play a song like “ that’s a more ‘ – “ and have the bride and groom, go around to each table and cheers all the Guests, at each of the tables. It really makes it easy, and it gets the crowd going too! Be sure to make eye contact, or say hi to each of your guests as your doing it. ( Plus it’s FUN ) And your guests will love the interaction, trust us !
10. After that’s done to wrap up the Toasts and Speeches, be sure to thank your guests for coming. ( Once you are back at your headtable or sweetheart table, over the microphone. ) We always like to end, our Ciao Bella Weddings with a thank you speech, from our Bride and Groom. It’s super sweet thoughtful and respectful to your guests for coming to share your love on this very special day of yours.
Ok my pretties, we hope you guys enjoyed our talk — for the latest and greatest, Ciao Bella Tips and Tricks on the blog today! Happy Planning! And happy holidays Ciao for now!